FLEX SW version 184.108.40.206 is ready
MAGICMOTORSPORT has released an exclusive solution for Bench mode programming of the Magneti Marelli MM10JA ECUs installed on Alfa Romeo cars.
This protocol allows the complete backup of the ECU and safe and fast processing. The reading times have been tested at 2 minutes and at about a minute for the writing of the Internal Flash and internal and external EEprom.
New protocols added:
- Alfa Romeno Marelli MM10JA MPC5777 BENCH: Internal Flash Read/Write/Checksum, Internal Eeprom Read/Write, External Eeprom 95640 Read/Write, Full Backup ( Clone/Restore )
- Fixed PORSCHE SDIx BENCH identification issues
- Fixed BMW CONTINENTAL MSD – MSV and SIM271 BENCH identifications issues
- Fixed CONTINENTAL SIM2K-305 writing maps issues in Bootloader mode
- Fixed FORD CONTINENTAL DCM3.5 OBD writing issues
- Added New RENAULT CONTINENTAL SID310 type for OBD programming
- Added New RENAULT CONTINENTAL EMS3155 KWP type for OBD programming
- Added New RENAULT CONTINENTAL SID309 KWP type for OBD programming
- Added New type of HONDA Keihin TC1782